Postingan Populer

Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe Southern Living : Chicken Enchiladas Recipe | MyRecipes - Poached chicken breast keeps this dish on the lighter side, but if you're short on time, substitute rotisserie chicken.

Grilled Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes / Sun Dried Tomato Spinach Cheese Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipetin Eats - Spicy grilled stuffed chicken breast sandwichallrecipes.

Kimora Lee Simmons Kids Beds

Chicken And Dumpling Sauce Recipe : Chicken and Dumplings - This is also my first proper cooking video!

Weight Watchers Caesar Dressing Recipe

Weight Watchers Caesar Dressing Recipe

Gallery

Caesar Salad I

Caesar Salad I LaChatteGitane

Caesar Salad I Amy Celtic

Caesar Salad I elle888

Caesar Salad I Trusted Brands

4 more images

Recipe Summary test

prep:

20 mins

cook:

5 mins

additional:

1 hr

total:

1 hr 25 mins

Servings:

5

Yield:

4 to 6 servings

Nutrition Info

Advertisement

Ingredients

5

Original recipe yields 5 servings

The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified

Ingredient Checklist

Directions

Instructions Checklist
  • Clean lettuce thoroughly and wrap in paper towels to absorb moisture. Refrigerate until crisp, at least 1 hour or more.

    Advertisement

  • In a bowl or jar combine oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mustard, garlic and lemon juice. Whisk until well blended.

  • Coddle egg by heating 3 cups of water to boiling. Drop in egg (still in shell) and let stand for 1 minute. Remove egg from water and let cool. Once cooled crack open and whisk egg into dressing. Whisk until thoroughly blended.

  • Mash desired amount of anchovies and whisk them into the dressing. If desired set aside a few for garnish.

  • To assemble, place torn lettuce leaves in a large bowl. Pour dressing over the top and toss lightly. Add the grated cheese, garlic croutons and freshly ground pepper, toss. Serve immediately!

Nutrition Facts

Per Serving:

544 calories; protein 11.5g; carbohydrates 25.4g; fat 44.2g; cholesterol 48.4mg; sodium 991.7mg. Full Nutrition

Weight Watchers Caesar Dressing Recipe

Source: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14235/caesar-salad-i/